You may be wondering exactly what does it take to earn $1,000 per month as an AMSOIL Dealer? Or what does it take to earn $5,000 or even $10,000 per month?
While the results below are no guarantee. You could expect to have similar results if you put forth similar efforts.
It might surprise you that it is not all that difficult if you look at the number of customers it actually takes to be at these income levels. AMSOIL is not a get rich quick business. It takes hard work, just like anything else worthwhile in life. You can start an AMSOIL business and be earning a good part-time income in a short period of time. As well, if you put a lot of time and effort into the AMSOIL business the sky is the limit.
There are 5 essential elements to financial success as an AMSOIL Dealer:
- A strong desire to succeed.
- A high level of commitment and determination.
- Gaining knowledge about AMSOIL the company, AMSOIL products and the AMSOIL business opportunity.
- Putting to action the knowledge learned about the company, products and business.
- Prospecting, follow-up and follow-through, which is essential to maintaining growth and managing an AMSOIL business
Lets illustrate some numbers of active customers needed to earn $1,000, $5,000 or $10,000 per month in AMSOIL. The basis of these figures are based on being at the Direct Jobber level of compensation. (Please see the AMSOIL G-47 compensation brochure) Monthly purchases of $300 (or in the case of dealers or preferred customers 300 commission credits) are used in this example.
- A preferred customer purchasing 300 cc’s(commission credits) per month, you would earn $75
- A sponsored dealer purchasing 300 cc’s per month, you would earn $60
- A Retail-on-the shelf (ROTS) account purchasing $300 per month, you would earn $65
- A Commercial account purchasing $300 per month, you would earn $65.
If you had 5 each preferred customers, dealers, ROTS, and Commercial accounts you would earn about $1325 at the Direct Jobber level. Even if you were not quite at the Direct Jobber level you would still earn over $1000. Total Customers 25
In order to earn approximately $5,000 per month you would need: 20 preferred customers, 20 dealers, 20 ROTS and 20 Commercial accounts each. Total Customers would be 80
For $10,000 per month you would have to have 40 preferred customers, 40 dealers, 40 ROTS accounts and 40 Commercial accounts. Total customers would be 160
The fact of the matter is, the AMSOIL business allows you to achieve financial independence. The time period is up to you.
Some other factors to consider:
- The average AMSOIL Direct Jobber has less than 100 customers.
- You earn the highest commission as a Direct Jobber.
- The average customer order is about $250. Some product orders can be much larger.
- Working with Commercial and Retail-on-the-shelf customers is the most profitable in the short term.
- The more training, the more product knowledge, and experience you have the more you can earn.
- There are many businesses that buy thousands of dollars in products per month. Working with businesses is smart.
- Training Dealers in your team provides leverage for your business
- Keeping your customers for years, builds your business. Customer service is important.
- AMSOIL Dealers get paid on products sold, not for registering customers, dealers and accounts. Sell more products.
- AMSOIL has hundreds of products. Most customers just buy a few. Introduce more products to current customers.
- Build trust with your customers. They are 50% yours and 50% AMSOIL’s. Do your part in customer service.
- There are no Limits in AMSOIL. You can work with as many preferred customers, dealers, commercial or retail-on-the-shelf accounts. THE SKY IS THE LIMIT!
I have been asked if the market is saturated in your area. Some new dealers talk to current AMSOIL customers and wonder if there are any left. Lets think about this fact. In the lubricant market today (2015) 85% of the market is still using conventional (petroleum based) oils. This mean that only 15% of the marketplace is using synthetic lubricants, within the synthetic lubricant market AMSOIL has less than a 10% market share. Meaning that 97% of the cars, trucks, boats, motorcycles, ATV’s, tractors, and industrial equipment is out there waiting for you to tell them about AMSOIL. My suggestion would be to find a niche that no one else is working and go after all those customers, this could be anything from small engine shops, quick lubes, or commercial fleets or industrial accounts.
Now more than ever is the best time to become an AMSOIL Dealer. Today, we have a well recognized name and brand that stands for quality. AMSOIL is “The First in Synthetics”.
To become an AMSOIL Dealer, visit the online dealer application
- For questions on getting started, training, advise on working with customers and accounts please contact me directly, Michael Sparks AMSOIL Dealer/ Direct Jobber.
- You can learn more about the AMSOIL Business Opportunity by checking out www.amsoil.lube-direct.com/amsoil-business/
Note: The above scenarios are not indicative of any particular AMSOIL Dealers activity. The purpose of this page is to only show what is possible. Independent AMSOIL Dealer results may vary. Consult the AMSOIL Marketing Plan G47B (compensation) for more information